July 24, 2012

She begins...Week THREE!

The last couple weeks has had me CONSUMED with working out and tracking food and counting calories.

I started week 3 of my 30 Day Challenge today AND also started Day ONE of another Biggest Loser Challenge.  WOOT! 

I have scheduled a different challenge within my Facebook Weight Loss Group to begin August 6th.

Obsessed much?  Uh, yeah.  Kinda.


This is the reason I was a wee bit hesitant to start a REAL workout routine, because I tend to lose track of EVERYTHING else in order to be consistent and continue with the program.  *sigh*  It's my firstborn nature...

So, update on the results:  Not much change.  Boo that.  In fact, I seem to be GAINING weight.  Go figure.  LOL!  I am only slightly convinced it is muscle because the inches are slowly coming off and my clothes are fitting much better.  

However, I recently downloaded the MyFitnessPal app for my iPhone and I'm giving it a try.  I am really impressed with the app and I like it much better than the Weight Watchers app I was using.

Now, along with all of this health stuff, I've been preparing for our Campmeeting (clothes for the kids!!!) and trying to make all the necessary lists.  

AND....I am also trying to pre-prepare (haha) for our Philippines trip.  We are leaving August 18th!!  AAHHHH!!!!  I am excited and ready to be there already!!  

Actually, the diet and exercise has been a nice distraction to keep me from going nuts about packing, making lists and etc.  HA!  Not to mention, I am getting stronger.  :D

My most favorite non-scale related success?  Dead-lifting Ella (40 lbs) from a sitting position.  I was sitting in a booth and picked her up and over my lap in order to put her in the booth.  I couldn't believe I was able to lift her without grunting and hurting my back.  WOOO!!!!  Being able to lift my 2 yr old is definitely a HUGE victory!  HAHA!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Queen Esther said...

You can do it!!! I have been exercising HARD for the last several weeks and eating clean with only a few indulgences. My goal is to be fit enough and look good enough (and be brave enough!) to submit my picture for the real women's section in Oxygen magazine. Eek!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so much excited after reading your blog. Your blog is very much innovative and much helpful.