July 14, 2012

Challenge Me: Week One, DONE!

My last post was about a challenge I was going to be participating in.

I do several challenges in my weight loss group on Facebook.  It's called Weight Loss Winners Who LOVE being LOSERS!  We are the Loser group, and it's FILLED with losers.  :)

However, one of those members recently started doing Beachbody.  Actually, she's been doing it several months and has done 2 rounds of P90X.  I've done Slim in 6 years ago, but when she asked if I'd join her challenge, I just felt something in me say: "DO IT!"

So, I signed up.  I had NO plans of getting up early and sweating.  I was thinking I'd work out in the evenings when it was cooler.  Wrong.  I've been getting up every day since Monday and working out at 7:00 am.  Seriously, this could not be any more shocking to me.  HA!

But, I LOVE IT!  I work out while it's cool and everyone is still asleep.  I eat breakfast alone (which is amazing!!!) and I feel like I have a whole day to myself--every day of the week!

So, I have to tell you what my results have been in one week.

Weight:  Down 2 lbs.
Bust:  Down 1 inch
Waist:  Down 2.5 inches (2.5 INCHES!!!!)
Hips: Down .5 inch
L/R Arm: Down .5 inch ea
Legs: No change--yet.  :)

I've lost 2 lbs and 5 inches in a week.  

I think next week will be more weight loss and fewer inches, but I'm okay with that.

I am super proud of myself already.  I have finished one week and I'm actually looking forward to Monday's workout...already!!  :)

I am hoping to be lean and mean before we leave for the Philippines and while there, start another challenge in my Weight Loss Group on Facebook.  If you'd like to join my group on Facebook, you have to request to be added.  It's a private group, as we discuss sensitive weight loss topics.  :)

Something else I am prayerfully considering...becoming a Beachbody coach.  :)  Yes, these workouts are THAT addicting.  Feels GOOD!



Photobucket